Well, I went to my OB Dr. this past Friday and of course everything is looking good! At 33 weeks I've gained 12 lbs. so far and my belly is measuring right on target. However, Daddy's little girl may not be so little. At my last Dr. appt. a month ago she was weighing 3 lbs. 3 oz. (75th percentile for her weight) and approx. 18 in. long. Then when my Dr. discovered I weighed 9 lbs. at birth and Rob weighed 10 lbs. she decided it's best we monitor Kendall's weight. So we will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks to check her weight. After that I visit my Dr. weekly until Kendall arrives. It is so weird that my remaining Dr. appointments have been scheduled. It puts into perspective how very soon we will get to meet her! And how very anxious I am about finishing her nursery. More to come on that............
1 comment:
Only 12 pounds!! I'm so jealous!! I've already gained 9 and I'm just starting my 5th month!
Post a Comment