
While it does appear that I overate on Thanksgiving, I will have to give Kendall credit for the additional weight. Our latest ultrasound Tuesday revealed a pleasantly shocking surprise. Kendall almost doubled her weight in 1 month, now weighing in at 6 lbs. 2 oz from the previous 3 lbs. 3 oz. She is now in the 89th percentile for her gestational age. Keep in mind that I am only 34 weeks pregnant right now and still have 6 weeks to go. We are anxious to see how much bigger she will get. The ultrasound tech. noticed I have a mild case of excessive amniotic fluid. The normal range is between 5-20. My amniotic fluid is at 22. My Dr. said she is not concerned at all at this point and would prefer more than not enough. I read on the internet that amniotic fluid reaches its peak at 34 weeks then starts to taper off. My belly is measuring that of a woman 37 weeks pregnant. Fortunately, I am still not to that uncomfortable stage and am still feeling great.
She moved the ENTIRE time during the ultrasound making it difficult to capture a still picture of her. The top picture is her side profile. The bottom picture is her looking directly at us. Both pictures have her head on the right side of the picture and her chin towards the left. Aww.....the amazing world of technology!
**If you click on the pictures it makes them bigger and a bit easier to see.**


4 comments:
Wow! That is so cool! You can see her eye so clearly in the second picture. Cade just always looked like a squirrel in his pictures.
It was so good to see you yesterday!!! Can't wait for Miss Kendall to get here!
Awwh! She is going to be soo cute and hopefully not too big! I can't wait to meet her. I am glad you are still feeling great.
So...what about the possible iron deficiency? I'm guessing it came back fine.
Post a Comment