
Here I am in my 39th week of pregnancy............
I went to the Dr. today for my last appt. and still no change =(
My Dr. has been astonished that I haven't had any stretch marks with my belly as big as it is. I have been using an oil from Clarins specifically for pregnant women. Up until this point I guess it has worked, but every situation has a breaking point and mine has come. I have heard many women say they didn't get any stretch marks til their last week of pregnancy and it appears as if I might be one of them because Kendall still has no plans of coming out. In fact, I think she just sent out invitations for her apartment warming party! Actually, the stretch marks aren't that bad and probably not even visible to anyone other than me. AND, such a small price to pay for this wonderful gift I have been given.
Sleeping has not been easy and is quite uncomfortable. That mixed with having to go to the restroom every hour and a half, plus lying awake thinking about seeing Kendall's face for the first time and hearing her cry. Did I mention a husband that snores and 2 dogs that know something is going on and want to sleep exceptionally close to me?
Tomorrow Rob is off from work and we are putting the car seat in the car and going to the hospital to pre-regsiter (one less thing to do when we are ready to check in). My hospital bag is packed along with Kendall's diaper bag (and her 4 different outfits I've packed). Oh yes, and we will put up the pack n play/bassinet next to our bed so we will be all set when we get home from the hospital. By then we will have finished our preparations for Kendall's arrival. We just need a little more group participation from Kendall.
I can't believe in at least a week I will be a Mommy! Such an overwhelming, exciting feeling!
I went to the Dr. today for my last appt. and still no change =(
My Dr. has been astonished that I haven't had any stretch marks with my belly as big as it is. I have been using an oil from Clarins specifically for pregnant women. Up until this point I guess it has worked, but every situation has a breaking point and mine has come. I have heard many women say they didn't get any stretch marks til their last week of pregnancy and it appears as if I might be one of them because Kendall still has no plans of coming out. In fact, I think she just sent out invitations for her apartment warming party! Actually, the stretch marks aren't that bad and probably not even visible to anyone other than me. AND, such a small price to pay for this wonderful gift I have been given.
Sleeping has not been easy and is quite uncomfortable. That mixed with having to go to the restroom every hour and a half, plus lying awake thinking about seeing Kendall's face for the first time and hearing her cry. Did I mention a husband that snores and 2 dogs that know something is going on and want to sleep exceptionally close to me?
Tomorrow Rob is off from work and we are putting the car seat in the car and going to the hospital to pre-regsiter (one less thing to do when we are ready to check in). My hospital bag is packed along with Kendall's diaper bag (and her 4 different outfits I've packed). Oh yes, and we will put up the pack n play/bassinet next to our bed so we will be all set when we get home from the hospital. By then we will have finished our preparations for Kendall's arrival. We just need a little more group participation from Kendall.
I can't believe in at least a week I will be a Mommy! Such an overwhelming, exciting feeling!


4 comments:
Aww, I'm so jealous! I'm ready to be there!! You're going to be a fabulous mother!!!
Lily is excited to have a new friend coming. She will L-O-V-E Baby Kendall (haha)! We hope your last week is fantastic and you get a little sleep. We are waiting to see her beautiful face.
It sounds like y'all are all ready. I remember so clearly the last few days before Preston was born. What a precious time. Maybe Miss Kendall will share a Birthday with Gracieann.:)
Post a Comment