Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Puddin' Face

Who can resist a puddin' face? Not me!
Ok, so she was hamming it up a bit for the camera!
This is her notorious, "What happened?" look
With all of her molars coming in, she's been very picky about eating. However, jello and pudding always go down smoothly. Tonight I'm trying Arroz con leche from Smitten Kitchen. I'm lying to myself and saying it's for Kendall. Turns out I'm a pretty good liar cause I've convinced myself it's true!

2 comments:

Jumping Jack said...

So cute. We're going to a birthday party Saturday afternoon in your neck of the woods. Maybe we can get together.

Ashley said...

Wow, the Arroz con leche is amazing!!! I mean, Kendall really likes it =)

Saturday will be crazy for us Brandy..Rob's parents will be here, I'm having a garage sale that morning and Rob's birthday party that evening. BUT, we do need to get together soon!