Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Caught!

This little girl is on the move and looking for something to get into! Here are just a few things I caught her doing TODAY.....

Moved her highchair over to the candy jar and climbed up to the counter so she could have a pallet pleaser.
I caught her dumping a bag of pretzels in Maddie's food bowl and emptying her juice box into Maddie's water bowl. I discovered this when I heard her telling Maddie to "eat up Maddie girl"! No pictures for this one as I was a little frustrated cleaning up the mess.

And then re-booting my computer. It isn't good enough to just push buttons on my computer. Nope. My little smartie pants knows exactly which button is the power button and it's the one she goes straight for.
Now, what I need you to understand is that I'm not abandoning her to go take a bubble bath or catch up on tv shows. Nope this all happens in the matter of me turning around to open mail or while loading the dishwasher. She is fast and mischevious!

No comments: