Friday, August 5, 2011

Empty Nest


We moved Kieryn to her own room and crib last night. Kieryn and Rob have been ready for awhile. Me not so much. I could've kept her with me longer. It was much more difficult this time than with Kendall because she *may* be our last. I feel like my children have just left for college and I have an empty nest. Don't get me wrong, I will enjoy late night baths again, talking to rob in bed, watching tv and having the lights on past 8:00. Luckily, we have a fantastic baby monitor that we just ordered from Amazon. It's a Mobi and allows me to watch BOTH girls on the screen at once. I can talk to them through the cameras in their rooms, the monitor is light weight and portable, and we can purchase an Internet application where we can watch them by simply logging online when we are away from home. I figure it was a good investment since the cameras will stay in the girls rooms until they leave for college, ha!

No comments: