Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cast Your Vote

Due dates are so iffy and hardly anyone ever has their baby on the actual due date unless it is scheduled. Rob and I often discuss whether we think she will come early, on time or late. Will it be in the middle of the night or will I have to call him home from work? In case you can't tell we are very excited and anxious!

So now it's your turn to share your thoughts with us. Please cast your vote of which week you think Kendall will arrive. The poll is located in the top, right corner of my blog. If you feel so inclined you can also leave a comment with an exact date of her arrival. For the record, my Dr. does not induce because she thinks they come when they are fully developed. However, she will schedule an induction date after the 12th if Miss Kendall has not made her appearance yet.

Some of the details to help you make your decision:
1. Last week at my Dr. appt. my cervix was still far back, no dilation.
2. I haven't dropped yet.
3. I have had occasional braxton hicks contractions.
4. I haven't lost my mucus plug yet.
5. Rob was an early baby.
6. I was a late baby. ( don't know if #5, #6 make a difference)

***If anyone does by chance guess the EXACT date, I'll send you a $5 Starbucks gift card. You can only select 1 date of course! The polls will close at midnight on the 21st.

Off to go have a prenatal massage! I've been treating myself these last 2 months to a weekly massage!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I thnk she is going to come for a visit on Jan. 9th.

Ticey said...

I need to schedule a massage. Where are you going?

Ashley said...

Massage Envy. We have memberships (last year Christmas present).

Elizabeth said...

Ok - I am trying to figure out how to do this. I vote for Jan 5th. I love the furniture and can't wait to see it. You guys seem to find the weirdest places to purchase furniture. Remember Rooms to Go.

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley, so very excited to read about the baby journey. Glad you are doing well. Wishing you a good delivery. p.s. I think she'll be her January 11th!

Elizabeth said...

I am typing for Mike - he votes for Jan 16th. He wants the 16th because it is the day of his birthday. Now Ashley - if he wins, you know he doesn't drink coffee; so I get the Starbucks card.