Well Kendall's 5 month birthday came and went, so I'm a little late. Here's what's going on:
We're practicing sitting up on her own, work in progress. She weighed in at 17 lbs. about 2 weeks ago at the Dr.'s office.
She has moved up to sz. 3 diapers.
All of her feedings are 6 oz. bottles.
She wants to grab EVERYTHING! And then put it in her mouth.
Her 2 bottom teeth are giving her a fit as they are so close to coming in.
She's very mobile, rolling all over the place.
She has now tried sweet potatos, carrots, squash and would be completely fine with just milk.
She has now tried sweet potatos, carrots, squash and would be completely fine with just milk.
She intentionally reached for me the first time while we were in SA. (One of my favorite moments!!!!!)

Rob was off on her 5 month birthday so I made an appt. at Picture People. I loaded everyone up and we headed to the mall. We sat in room full of chaos waiting for our turn. They were running extremely late. While waiting our turn I began looking through my purse for Kendall's hair bow for her pictures. It was nowhere to be found. So I did what any girl would do...................I canceled our appt. and decided to come back once we had the bow with us. You have to understand the bow made the outfit! I think Rob wanted to kill me, but really he wanted to get away form all the screaming kids so he was ok. We go back this Thursday, with the bow! Stay tuned for new pics!


No comments:
Post a Comment