Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Calling All Moms

I have used Huggies diapers with Kendall since she was born and have been very pleased with their quality. That is until I purchased sz. 3 diapers in the Huggies Snug and Dry. They are super cheap quality at a not so super cheap price. Every time I open a new diaper pieces of it literally tear off.

So I am wondering if anyone has tried the Sam's Club diapers - Members Mark. Please let me know if you have tried these and what you think or if you have heard someone else comment on them. I hate to buy them since they only come in huge packages if they are a bust. Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. You can leave a comment by clicking on the word comment below this entry.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have found that Huggies Snug and Dry was the most absorbant diaper and Lily didn't have any leakage. I haven't tried Member's Mark but a lot of people like Luvs. You might also want to try Pampers but they are more expensive. I really think it all depends on what Mom and baby like not brand name.

Brandy said...

Based on internet ratings, I think you should try the wal-mart brand Parent's Choice. They had better reviews than the sam's brand and are probably comparable in price.