BUT
Rob's friend called and asked if we would like to go to the lake with them. Of course Rob wanted to! I was a little leery about taking Kendall and the 12 people that would be on the boat including us. However, I was delightfully surprised and we had smooth sailing. Here is Rob and Kendall on the little "island" we anchored up near.

The water and sun wore her out!
We enjoyed a nice lunch at a restaurant on the lake.
Kendall played with her shipmates.
Then we headed back home.
Kendall and I got Rob new patio chairs that lay completely back for some relaxation, a new patio table (the glass blew out of our last one and shattered) and plaster imprints of Kendall's feet and hands. I think we all had a wonderful first Father's Day!


1 comment:
I LOVE that last picture of her and Rob and the one of you holding her while she's sleeping. She's such a cutie.
Post a Comment