Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Numbers Don't Lie

Kendall went to the Dr. today for her 6 month check-up.

She weighed in at 18 lbs. 11 oz. - 92nd % for weight . And is 27 1/2 in. long - 96% for height. Our Dr. kindly stated it doesn't look like my height is going to slow her down.

Now I know my baby girl has some rolls here and there, but I really don't think she's a chunky baby. In all reality she's more lean than Rob or I were at her age. So.........we were at the mall the other day when a lady (complete stranger) walks up to us making gaga faces at Kendall. Then she opened her mouth and said, "She hasn't missed any meals". Really???? Is that really appropriate to say to someone you don't know? Or even someone you do know for that matter. I wouldn't exactly classify this one as a compliment. It's ok, I covered Kendall's ears!

And here's one that Kendall will one day hate me for. I think it has wedding slide show written all over it!

Aww, if only dimpled cheeks were cute on adults. Don't worry dear reader I won't post any pics of my cheeks!!!! As you can probably tell from my double chin it's not pretty.

1 comment:

Addisyn's World said...

That is funny cause Addisyn got that comment all the time, "dont miss any meals". And she was always 20% for height and weight but has big cheeks. I just laugh and think in my head seriously. Anyway, she is just adorable!! Almost up to Cambry's weight. She was 20 lbs 7 ounces yesterday at the Dr.