Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Photo Shoot


It was decided that my group of girlfriends and I would do a pumpkin patch photo shoot altogether with our babes. As it turns out, we all use the same photographer, Jennifer Zindler. We took the pictures at the Dallas Arboretum which is covered with pumpkins at this time of year. It was my first time there and I definitely plan on going back, it was beautiful and a wonderful backdrop for capturing our babies that are growing way too fast! For those of you that have seen my pictures before and commented on how great a photographer Jennifer is, you will be even more amazed that she was able to get a good picture of all 6 moms and 7 babies (set of twins) at once. I was amazed anyways.

I love this one of Kendall and her friend Jack who is 2 months older than her. Here is the link to enjoy the rest of the pictures. The password is ticey in all lower case.

http://www.smugmug.com/share/HhZXFHQYRJqTg

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

SO cute! Love the Arboretum too, it's so a neat place!

Addisyn's World said...

OMG I love her costume. It is so CUTE!!!!!