Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oklahoma or Bust!

This summer we also made a trip to Oklahoma to see our friends, The Perry's! We had a great time and will definitely be back (if we didn't wear out our welcome ;)
Erin bought matching jammies for the girls. Too cute!
Emma gets her night time drink in a shot glass. This cracked me up and reminded of days gone by.What goes best with a night cap? Well a bedtime story of course!
While the kids slept we had business to take care of. You see, Erin and I took a trip to Italy when we were in college. I'm not sure how we funded this trip that was merely for pleasure. Or why we felt the need to travel the world while most college students go to SPI to get drunk. Nope, not us. I digress. So we fell in love with some wine there and brought back about 6 bottles each. 10 years later I have one very special bottle of wine saved just for this moment! Then we rested up for the busy days of non-stop going ahead. We went to the waterpark, went shopping, played at the house, went to the amusement park and went to the lake.


We had so much fun and thank ya'll for such a great time! Til next time!

No comments: