Kendall and I both had the sniffles and I chalked it up to allergies until Kendall came down with a fever and I felt too bad to get out of bed. Daddy to the rescue! He took off work to take Kendall to the Dr. Diagnosis: Pneumonia and Upper respiratory infection

The next day Rob took off work again to take Kendall back to the Dr. for a check-up. And I tagged along for a Dr. visit of my own. Kendall's breathing was better, but she was going to have breathing treatments. I only had an upper respiratory infection, that was more than enough! Trying to take care of a sick child while not feeling well myself was miserable!

That junk took awhile to kick and I'm too old to be getting sick like that,boo. Plus, Rob has given me strict orders that I'm not allowed to get sick anymore!


No comments:
Post a Comment