Monday, January 17, 2011

Party!!!

Once again, my vision and Rob's talent collided to create Kendall's birthday invitations. I loved them!

The birthday outfit made special by my friend Brandy. I found them on Etsy by a different seller and asked Brandy if she could make them (already knowing she was more than capable). She is crafty indeed. While she won't take any orders for overalls like these because they were a pain to make you can check out her other deisgns at her Etsy shop.


Getting ready for the big day with a little hair gel to keep those curls in place!

Meeting Cherokee the pony for the first time. She was besides herself! And wanted to ride him immediately.
Now meet Elijah the goat. We were supposed to have an entire petting zoo, but weather did not permit. As it was, we had to move Cherokee and Elijah into our garage.
After about 30 minutes of riding Cherokee, Kendall walked into the house and up the stairs saying "cowboys" very adamantly. I followed her to see what she was after. Duh? Every cowgirl needs her cowgirl hat! I don't know how she made the connection, but her brain never ceases to amaze me!Most of her friends were a little intimidated by Cherokee and opted to not ride him. While Jack did not want to ride Cherokee, he was interested in leading him by the reins. Jack cautiously checked over his shoulder every couple of seconds to make sure Cherokee wasn't getting too close.


I'm pretty sure Kendall referred to Cherokee as "her" pony the entire party. Which worried me about when it would be time for Cherokee to leave.





Party favors

The party was perfect despite not turning out perfectly. We appreciated all of our friends and family that came to help celebrate Kendall's special day. She is very loved, adored and cherished by many!

No comments: