Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happiest 2 Years!

My sweet baby girl turned 2 Sunday. I am nothing short of amazed by her absolute existence every single day. We have been blessed!



She spent all day Monday in her jammies recovering. Notice she is passed out with a chapstick in her hand. Have I mentioned she likes make-up?
She also got to take cookies to school last Wednesday to celebrate her birthday. Another outfit made by my friend Brandy.
We finished up the last of her celebrations with a playdate from my mommy group with more cookies.

**2 year stats** Height - 91%, Weight - 57% Thank goodness no more shots til 3!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Darling pictures! Hope she had a wonderful party and can't wait to see you all soon!

Heather said...

She is getting so big! I am glad you had a great b-day party and I hope you are feeling well.