Thursday, February 24, 2011

I've Opened Up Shop!

For those of you that don't know, Rob bought me an embroidering machine for my birthday and a sewing machine for Christmas. I wanted these more than anything to do stuff for my own girls, but now that I'm kinda good at it (and with some encouragement from Rob) I've decided to start my own business selling my craftiness. Here is the 1st shirt I made modeled by the love of my life and the inspiration for my store!
I am definitely new to this and know there will be some learning curves along the way, but here goes!

My own personal website is:

Rob just started it up for me, but as soon as our free time (few and far between) collides, we will spiff up the website so I can actually take orders and receive payment from there.


I have also started an etsy shop where you can make purchases now:

My friend Natalie is making matching hair clips to match the shirts for an additional $5. I am very open to customizing something special that you may have in mind that isn't on my website. And last, but not least dear friends and family PLEASE spread the word!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Awe, I'm so proud of you girls! Love it and will for sure be purchasing some of your craftiness :)