Born April 8th @ 8:07 am. 8 lbs 11 oz, 22 inWe checked into the hospital that morning for a scheduled c-section at 5:30. After no sleep the night before because I was packing my bag til about 1:00 in the morning. Not to mention I was so excited to meet our sweet baby girl and let's face it, sleeping at 39 weeks pregnant isn't easy to do anyhow.
The delivery was very smooth and I was actually able to enjoy it this time, not having labored for 16 hours beforehand. There were tears of joy as Kieryn entered this world and I heard her sweet cry for the first time. A sound a mother never forgets. Check out the cheeks!
The delivery was very smooth and I was actually able to enjoy it this time, not having labored for 16 hours beforehand. There were tears of joy as Kieryn entered this world and I heard her sweet cry for the first time. A sound a mother never forgets. Check out the cheeks!
From the moment she was born, her and Kendall have been completely different people as I'm sure they will most likely always be. I'm excited that they will be different people with different personalities, likes and dislikes. Special in their own way!
I noticed immediately that she looked like Rob and his mom has since said that she is a spitting image of Rob as a baby. She has blue eyes just like her sister, but so far has had blondish/light brown hair. She is just perfect!!
And now we are a family of 4, which feels very complete. Things are a lot busier now, but I will do my best to stay updated so that I will remember these precious days of her as a baby that will fly by way too fast!


1 comment:
Yeah! I've been waiting for an updated post. With my working it's my link into the daily lives of my girls!
Miss you all! Xoxo
Post a Comment