Monday, February 9, 2009

Glad Someone's Getting Sleep

My sweet husband works LONG hours so I have been very easy on him about getting up with Kendall in the wee hours even though I sometimes feel as if I can't possibly go another minute without sleep. Saturday night he came home around 10:30 p.m. after being at work since 8:30 a.m. exclaiming how exhausted he was. He has no idea, but anyways. So Sunday I let him sleep in til 11 before waking him. Again Sunday night he reported to be exhausted and checked into bed for the night at 8:30 while I was up feeding Kendall. So you can imagine how surprised I was at 4:45 a.m when he started drawing a bath for himself. When I asked him what in the world he was doing he simply replied; "I went to sleep too early and now I'm not tired anymore". AGHHHHHHHHH!!!! If I had any energy at that point I probably would have given him shaken adult syndrome. God love him!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Life in the car business is hard! Does Rob have to work 6 days a week? I remember those sleepless nights. Troy and I used to take shifts (him 8:00 - 1:00 am & me the rest of the night) b/c I am not a pretty sight without sleep.