Friday, August 14, 2009

6 Months Came and Went!

July was a VERY busy month for us. So here is a flashback to my baby turning half a year old!!!
P.S Our "monthly" pictures are becoming a little harder to take since she doesn't want to sit still anymore.












3 Days after her 6 month bday she was officially sitting up on her own! 1 week after her 6 month bday she was up on all 4's in crawl position. She has continued to do that everyday since, but hasn't taken the first "crawl" yet. And I'm ok with this! Her personality is just blooming and she's so much fun. She can say Da-Da, Ma-Ma and Ba-Ba although I'm not sure she's made the connection yet. She loves people and will go to anyone willingly. She got to spend some time with her GG and GB while I went on a girls weekend trip and then some time with her Mimi and PawPaw while Rob and I went on a much needed trip to Cancun. We had a blast and Kendall did too! Oh yes, and she has conquered the temper tantrum. Isn't 6 months a little early???

At her 6 month check up she weighed in at 18lbs. 11 oz. (92%) and was 27 1/2 in. long (96%). She still hates eating food other than her milk. At her 6 month Dr. appt we hadn't even experienced all of the 1st foods when Dr. R said we could try 2nd foods. I told him about her finicky eating patterns and he said not to be alarmed yet. As we all can see she is definitely thriving baby food or not.

No comments: