Thursday, August 27, 2009

Conspiracy Theory

How sad is it that when I heard the door to our garage open this evening at 6:30 I thought someone was breaking in our house cause there was no way Rob could possibly be home? God bless him, I can't think of the last time he's been home before sundown. We appreciate how hard he works for our family.

So Rob took over Kendall's dinner and bath time duties for me while I cooked dinner. In a matter of about 10 minutes Kendall ate more for Rob than she has probably eaten for me in a week. No joke, she almost finished an entire container of squash. I told them their plot against me to make me feel like an inadequate mom is evil.
Then while I finished cooking Rob took Kendall to bathe her. I heard Rob call me to the bathroom so I could take pictures of Kendall and her new hair do. She sure does love her da-da and spending time with him!