Monday, August 24, 2009

The Newest Members

I just joined a mommy group here in McKinney and we had our first play date today. I already have quite a few friends in the DFW area with babies, but we all live so far away from eachother. And every week when we meet for lunch we complain about wishing we lived closer to eachother.
Pre-child, I would have made fun of any of my friends that were in a mommy group. It sounds so lame. But bottom line is I need adult interaction, Kendall needs interaction with someone other than me and Rob would prefer if we didn't go shopping everyday of the week. So here we are, the newest members of The Sassy Sisterhood of Moms. We had a great time at baby play date today with a total of 9 babies and looking forward to our next event.

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

I use to think the same thing about such groups; too funny. It was so great to meet you both today, hopefully we will see you again soon.

Love your blog :)