
Rob and I celebrated my birthday dinner at the Signature Room, located in the Hancock Center (Sears Tower) on the 95th floor. The atmosphere, food and company were amazing! We even got to watch the fireworks display that Navy Pier put on.

Saturday we headed to Bob Chins Crab house for lunch, which was recommended by one of Rob's co-workers. They have fresh seafood, especially crab, flown in every day. They post their invoice of fresh seafood up for you to see. One word, yum!


Now for some more sightseeing, on to Wrigley Field where the Cubs play. Then Soldier Field where Da Bears play.

And then came what might have very well been my favorite part of the trip, The American Girl Place. It is the original store and located on the Magnificent Mile. We picked out Kendall's very first baby doll and it was MAGICAL! I almost shed a tear when she laid eyes on the baby dolls and started talking to them, touching their faces and giving them kisses. I definitely plan on videotaping her with her baby doll just so you can see how much in love she is with it.
3 comments:
What a fun trip!! Y'all stayed busy. Did you buy Kendall an American Girl baby? My co-worker took her daughter this past weekend to the Dallas store. I was thinking of getting Emma the American Girl baby this Christmas. I love Kendall's outfit with the striped tights! Super cute!!
The last picture is so sweet!
Oh, I want to go! Looks like so much fun! I LOVE that last picture of you two girls...
Post a Comment