This post got left behind and forgotten about because Rob had the pictures on his phone, but here goes.Happy Mother's Day 2010!
When Kendall woke in the morning, Rob brought her down to our bed and presented me with a picture book he'd made for me compiled of pictures of Kendall. Very sweet and thoughtful! Then I got a gift that Rob didn't even realize he was giving me; going to the restroom in silence WITH the door closed. We enjoyed a quiet afternoon of enjoying each other's company, unpacking, lunch out with some friends. Here comes the part where I'm confused........all of a sudden I found myself standing in Best Buy. Is it Father's Day or Mother's Day???? I loathe the place. The trip didn't turn out too bad since I left with a new washer/dryer and refrigerator. The new t.v's I could care less about. And yes, you heard me, Rob got more t.v's(ughhhh)! Our night finished with a dinner at Olive Garden(moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips).
Somewhere during the day our friends Chris and Lauren came over to see our new house. Lauren had a gift bag in hand.Rewind:
Friday night- Lauren and I hung out and I mentioned that Rob hadn't asked if there was anything I wanted, but if he had I would have said a Wusthof knife.
Saturday-Lauren sends me a text with a picture of a knife and the price asking if that was good. I replied back,"huh??" and the she replied back saying the text was meant for her uncle. I'm so dense, I didn't even catch on.
So, I think you are probably smarter than me and can figure out that the gift bag Lauren brought over was a knife for me that she had picked out for Rob. And that she didn't mean to send the text to me or her uncle, but Rob.


No comments:
Post a Comment