
Kendall and I headed to Canton Trade Days with our friends Kate and Jack. The place is huge and couldn't possible be tackled in an entire weekend(with or without babes in towe). This was my first visit back since having Kendall and it proved to be much more difficult to shop. Nonetheless, we had fun.
Kendall "tackled" Jack every time he stood up in the wagon.

She loves playing with his hair. And he doesn't seem to mind.


Hot, tired and ready to go home.

Somewhere along the way Kendall chunked one of her brand new sandals from Janie and Jack out of the wagon. We retraced our steps, but didn't find it. So if you find this shoe, please return to sender! I wasn't too terribly disappointed as the shoe was having a constant battle with her cankles.
After a long sweaty day of corn dogs, lemonade, dipping dots and Kate and I saying "sit down"we finally made a purchase(new blog to follow). Some crocs for our babes. I only bought one pair not sure how they would fit/wear, but I LOVE them and plan on going back for some more! Mimi is coming up in July and we plan on making a trip out there. Maybe, huge maybe, I will get to go without Kendall (hint, hint Rob!) and really shop. You know like do some damage shopping! Here is another really cute boutique that sells stuff there, Tiny Turtles. The outfit Kendall wore home from the hospital was a gift from there. You can order online if interested.


No comments:
Post a Comment