Monday, July 26, 2010

How to Train a Couch Potato

I am not a big tv watcher. In fact, you will hardly ever walk in my house and find the tv on because I seldom ever turn it on during the day. I can't stand the background noise from it and will only turn it on to watch a show and then turn it off as soon as the show is over. Which I don't even do that anymore with the greatest invention ever of DVR. I now watch any recorded shows in bed at night before going to sleep. So there you have it, my child doesn't like tv because she hardly ever gets to see it. She has the attention span of, well...an 18 month old. Thus, Operation How to Train a Couch Potato is in full affect. Almost every day I've made the conscious effort to turn the tv on and sit next to Kendall to try and get her to watch cartoons. At the present time her favorite shows are Wonder Pets and Dora. We've made some progress.........My ultimate goal is to be able to get her to lay in bed with me and watch a movie! With a little more training we should be good to go.

No comments: