
Notice, she still has the mascara in hand. Albeit, I think my mini-Tammy Faye Baker look alike is much cuter than the real thing! And I am impressed that she managed to keep the mascara in the eye region. She just might have a future with MAC!
Notice, she still has the mascara in hand. Albeit, I think my mini-Tammy Faye Baker look alike is much cuter than the real thing! And I am impressed that she managed to keep the mascara in the eye region. She just might have a future with MAC!
3 comments:
She's a mess! Where are the party pics? I'm taking off tomorrow afternoon to take Jack to the Dr, if you want to meet for late lunch or something. Let me know. Hopefully my new phone will get to work in the morning.
This has had me laughing so hard. Just tell her it takes practice!
Love it! Maci just colors the counters or them mirros with it :)
Post a Comment