Tuesday, April 17, 2012

12 Month Stats

Kieryn had her 1 year well visit last week. We had just been the week before also because she has been very fussy. Not normal for my sweet girl. They couldn't find anything wrong with her the first visit. This visit they did notice she had an ear infection and we've started antibiotics, but she's still been very fussy and I was beginning to get worried that this was the new norm. Until....I noticed BOTH of her top 1 year molars are in, poor baby girl. Let's just we are getting by over here.
 Her stats are within a half inch and 6oz. of Kendall's 1 year stats, with Kendall being bigger at this age.
 And this was the best we could get right now.  We will try again next week! Hoping she finds relief soon.  She would only sleep last night if I was holding her (not such a bad thing because it won't be like this for long)

No comments: