Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Somebunny's Turning 1!

My baby is turning 1!  I can't even explain how unreal this seems.  The year has flown by.  Completely different from our first year with Kendall where we could give one child undivided attention.  We celebrated the weekend before her actual birthday (which lands on Easter!).  The party was everything I had hoped for and I had so much fun celebrating our sweet baby girl!



 Pom poms made by Ashley
 My first piece of yard art ever!
 Shirts I made for the girls!
 Buckets I made for each kid for the Easter egg hunt
 Pinata Time!
 We had individual pics taken of each kid with the bunnies.  Special thanks to Olivia and Lindsay!
 Kendall made cascarones a one man sport, cracking them on her own head.  Getting confetti out of that curly hair was another sport in itself!
 Easter basket cake from The Cake Stand in McKinney.  Equally as delicious.  Top layer was lemon with buttercream filling.  Bottom layer was strawberry with raspberry presever filling
 Having her cake and eating it too!
 Present time, AKA paper eating time
Our small celebration surrounded by friends and family was perfect!

No comments: