Thursday, April 12, 2012

Celebrating Jesus and Kieryn!

Tody is Easter AND Kieryn's 1st birthday.  No small miracle mind you.  I planned it this way when I scheduled my C-section!  We started the morning off with Easter baskets from the Easter bunny.
Kieryn loves playing with her eggs from her Easter basket!
 Kendall enjoying her window markers from her basket.  In case you were wondering, no those aren't bowling balls she drew.  That would be our family!  If I'm not mistaken, I'm bottom far right, but you were probably already able to pick me out!
 Headed to church
 We cam home and had a delicious honey ham lunch and then lounged in our comfy clothes watching the rain and hoping it would pass for our neighborhoo Easter Egg hunt.
Neighborhood Easter egg hunt.  Kendall didn't want her picture taken.  It's about nap time!
Our Easter egg hunt ends in the nieghborhood park.  We then headed home to wrap a fun day of celebrating Jesus and Kieryn.  We got the girls bathed and in their jammies and played Kieryn's birthday song from Captain Zoom.  Kendall sang along and danced while Kieryn looked at us like we were crazy. Hey, call it like it is!

1 comment:

Ticey said...

Great family pics! The girls are so cute!!