Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No More Newborn

Wow, time has flown by! I can't believe Kendall is already a month old. I now understand why people constantly say to cherish every minute. And I can honestly say that I have. So I've been informed that my little angel is no longer a newborn, boo hoo =(

We went to the Dr. today for her 1 month checkup. Rob and I both can tell that she's growing quickly so we placed bets on how much she would weigh in at. The winner would be the closest one without going over. I guessed 10 lbs. 1 oz. Rob thought he would be clever and guess 1o lbs. even. Neither of us were close. She is a whopping 11 lbs. 2 oz. and 23 in. long. That puts her in the 87th % for weight and 93% for height. Then she had to get a shot. I confess.........I made Rob be the bad person and hold her while I sat in the corner with my eyes closed.
In other news:

*We are moving up to stage 1 diapers. Another reminder that she's no longer a newborn.
*We celebrated with her 1st outfit from Neiman Marcus today. Unfortunately, it was delivered on Rob's day off so we got busted!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

wow, I can't believe it's already been a month! She's absolutely beautiful and lucky girl that she got her daddy's tall genes! ;-)

haute shot photography said...

Aren't you so sweet? Loved the comment you left on my blog; and loved the 1 month write up of Miss K! Sounds like she might take after Daddy in height! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

LC2003 said...

hahahahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!! Her first, but not her last :)