We went to see Dr. Reyes today who was pleased with all of the milestones Kendall has reached. She weighed in at 15 lbs. 11 oz. (90th%), 25 3/4 in. long (94th%). The not so fun part was her shots, yuck!
Dad soothing her after her shots.
We also decided to get her ears pierced today at the Dr.'s office. OK, I only thought the shots were bad! You have no idea how close we were to leaving the office with only one earring because I couldn't handle watching her cry, it was horrible. Thank goodness we never have to do that again!!!!! These are her starter earrings which must stay in for at least 6 weeks. And Dad says she can get diamonds for her 1st birthday! That made everything seem a bit better =)
Check out my bling!
Check out my bling!


2 comments:
That picture of her and Rob is so cute. Her little earrings are cute.
Precious! I love the earrings. Hate when they have to get shots. Lily got one on Monday too.
Post a Comment