Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Celebrating 4 Months of Kendall!

We took Kendall's 4 month pictures on Friday at Picture People. It's a pretty good deal for those of you interested in taking monthly pictures of your babies first year. No sitting fees, free 8x10 coupon on their website and each additional sheet of pictures is $14. Of course you can always scan the picture at home and walk out of there paying absolutely nothing!



Kendall turned 4 months old on Saturday and we decided to spend the day at the Heard Natural Science Museum here in McKinney. http://www.heardmuseum.org/ We also plan on going back for the butterfly greenhouse coming soon.

Their current display is called Treasures of the Earth.
I brought my own little treasure with me, Kendall! We then enjoyed lunch with friends and a day of shopping. Came home for a nap then to dinner with Heather, Lily and Brandy compliments of Brandy's mom, Pam. Thanks Pam! Looking forward to meeting you next month. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you quite a bit as soon as Jack makes his appearance =)




2 comments:

LC2003 said...

I can't wait for Chris and I to have a baby so that our babies can be BFFs :)

Kristin said...

I love, love, love the pictures. She's so cute. Hard to believe 4 months has gone by.