Monday, May 18, 2009

Best Buds

Both of our girls(we don't refer to them as dogs) are getting up there in age and not quite sure how much longer we will have them for, but I'm so glad I get to see them with Kendall. I've always prayed to God to not let one of them die until I had a child of my own, not that Kendall will replace them, but it will definitely lessen the heartache to have Kendall's precious smile to cheer me up when that day comes. Maddie and Sable both adore Kendall and never pass up a chance to sneak in a kiss or two. And of course Kendall loves them as well!

Kendall wanting to play and Maddie wanting to sleep.


Both are playing.


Kendall wanting to sleep, Maddie wanting to play.

Both are finally asleep!




Sniffing out the goods, making sure there's not a dirty diaper.

Going in for a kiss.
Oh boy, that was a wet one!
Anymore kisses?

Best Buds!

No comments: