Today being Friday, we met up with our mommy lunch group for food and fun. I brought up Kendall's disdain for food in hopes of some suggestions. Everyone kind of seemed to think I should pour some food on her highchair tray and let her play with it and eat it on her own free will. So tonight I did just that. We happened to have some opened prunes in the fridge, so prunes it was. I sat back and let her "feed" herself. In one fell swoop the first prunes landed on her forehead.
As you can imagine, things got progressively messier!
As you can imagine, things got progressively messier!
Funny thing being that she is at the stage where she puts everything in her mouth, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't putting any food in her mouth. She did suck some prunes off my finger, but that was it.
With this being the end result and not necessarily a successful one! My suggestion box is still open =) Time for a bath!


1 comment:
Oooh, now that's a mess. But maybe back on the funny side for a bit? Well, atleast til you had to clean it up!
Brady liked to spit his babyfood out at us until we mixed it with cereal...then it was too thick to spit at us so I guess he just gave in and ate it. We've had pretty good luck with that (except for peas) but then yesterday he didn't want anything to do with his bottle. So I guess if it's not one thing, it's another!
She's getting cuter and cuter!!
Post a Comment