1. Visit out of town family visiting family in SA. My granny and her husband from Kansas, uncle and aunt from Florida and Rob's grandparents from Illinois.
2. My friend Kesha's bridal shower.
3. My sister's baby shower.
Well once again, I have no pictures from my trip because I barely had time to breath I was so busy. Please send me pics if you have any! Here are the few I did manage to get.
Kendall's first car! It will stay at my Dad & Elizabeth's house, but we are getting her her very own for her birthday. Shhh!
Well once again, I have no pictures from my trip because I barely had time to breath I was so busy. Please send me pics if you have any! Here are the few I did manage to get.
Kendall's first car! It will stay at my Dad & Elizabeth's house, but we are getting her her very own for her birthday. Shhh!
Start of a new day and feeling good! Her new favorite toy - chewing on the Velcro of her shoes.
Time to pack up and go home!



No comments:
Post a Comment