The leaves on our tree in front yard are changing colors and falling. It's beautiful!!!!! Not to mention this 75 + weather!
Yes, our house is for sale. We are looking for a bigger house that we can grow into(aka - siblings for Kendall). It will be bittersweet leaving this place that we brought Kendall home to from the hospital and raised her the first year of her life, but change is good.
Kendall loves playing with the leaves; examining and eating them. This has become our routine every time I take the dogs to the restroom.
And here are the 3 Muskateers!

This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it!


1 comment:
I agree this is the most beautiful time of the year!! Good Luck on the house for sale! I want to see the new house.
Post a Comment