One for me, one for you. Of course, my perfect child knows how to share =)
Sable repaying Kendall's kindness with kisses, or trying to snatch one right out of her mouth!
Enter Maddie into the room, "Did someone say snack time?"
Side note - as many of you already know Sable has severe hip dysplasia in both hips. Her first signs (a slight limp) started in March of '08. It has progressed pretty quickly and she pretty much drags her back feet all the time now. Although she has not once show any sign of pain (whimpering, etc.) we have her on very strong pain medicine. Well, we just discovered last week that the pain medicine had her liver out of whack. We are switching to a different pain medicine and will retest her liver counts in a couple of weeks to see if it is under control of if she has permanent liver damage. Our utmost concern at this point is her quality of life and her being comfortable. I am happy to report as of today she is VERY happy and still interested in playing, eating and moving around. We are thankful for every single day we have with her! Ok, better go before I become a blubbering mess......


2 comments:
That is so funny cause I can really see Sable thinking what your wrote. I am glad you still have so much love for your dogs. They must be really good dogs. I am very sad to hear about your dog. I will be praying for her.
Great job with the narrating! That made me laugh but the get sad to hear about Sable. Great blog!!
Post a Comment