Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Abbu Babbu

This is what Kendall has been saying for about 2 weeks. I've been stumped. Up until now I've prided myself by understanding everything she says. She doesn't just babble for fun. Nope, when she talks it has meaning and I usually understand what she is saying. Last night Rob unlocked the mystery............


I blow bubble.
She made a sentence. My 16 month old baby girl made a sentence. I always knew she was the smartest baby alive! I told you the girl loves bubbles. So some bubble blowing we did!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Big girl! We need to get together. Girls and babies, and girls alone :)

See if we can grab D & N for some cocktails soon!

KK said...

Super cute!

Brady is obsessed with bubbles too but we only get the "Bubbas?...Bubbas?"

He's a boy..I am impressed it's not just Baaaaaaaa. :)

And congrats on the new house! how exciting!