Monday, May 24, 2010

Lake Time!

When I'm running on the treadmill (took a 6 month vacation, but when it does happen) I am motivated by thinking about Texas summers on the lake. My favorite time of year! If there happens to be some Texas country music playing and a cold one in my hand I'm the happiest girl in the world. Sunday we kicked off lake season at Lake Texoma on our friend Tony's boat. Kendall had a blast which made us all the happier to know she will be enjoying what we love to do every summer! We have a lot of unpacking, organizing and decorating to do, but everyone needs some play time so that will have to wait.............

Kendall splashed in the water and played in the sand with a smile that wouldn't leave her face.
We headed to one of the restaurants on the lake for lunch then stopped to gas the boat up. The gas attendant gave Kendall a ring pop and she thought she was the coolest thing since sliced bread! What a wonderful day all around!

No comments: