Shopping at Target with Dad. We (me, and Kendall went with Rob) in separate directions. I purchased essentials like food, sunblock, diapers, etc. Rob came back with his basket full of toys like pool, ball, lawn chair. And this is why I don't trust Rob to shop by himself.
Napping with the baby Louie. We were on the way out the door for a playdate when she ran back inside and came back with her purse on her arm. Priceless!
Playing it cool
What? You think it's all play, no work around here? Yeah right, Kendall pulls her weight by helping move furniture!
In other news - I took her night time bottle away, no more bottles(for the last 2 nights). And I'm sad. I'm sure I could have done it way sooner, but our lives have been a bit crazy with moving. So this weekend I'm packing up her bottles, bibs and burp cloths. All reminders of how quickly she is growing. Stay tuned for what I have planned to do with her bibs and burp cloths......


1 comment:
That shopping trip with dad is just too funny! Men.
Can't wait to see the house, when we coming over :)
Sweet girl is growing up... wow.
Post a Comment