Gulp! I don't want Kieryn to keep growing so quickly!
Here is a comparison picture of both girls at 3 months. I don't think they look anything alike!


Here is a comparison picture of both girls at 3 months. I don't think they look anything alike!

She is the happiest, easiest going baby so far, such a dream! She loves smiling and cooing. You may think I'm crazy, but she can repeat "hi" back to us in baby coo. She hardly ever cries unless she is hungry or sleepy. She doesn't have a dr. appt this month so I weighed her on our scale at about 14 lbs. She sleeps through the night and has been for at least the last 2 weeks (8:30 pm - 7:30 am). She has found her thumb and sucks it to soothe herself to sleep. I have tried to replace her thumb with a pacifier and it's no use. She knows what she wants and it's not the pacifier. And she has just found her toes!
After reading my blog post about Kendall and her 3 month stats I realized that Kendall had already had tummy time and rolled from tummy to back. So we had her first tummy time yesterday too! She didn't mind too bad, but she wants to scoot instead of just laying there.
You can really see how much she looks like Rob in this picture without a bow!
And of course, big sister Kendall thought she needed to participate in tummy time too!
When Kendall was a baby everyone warned us that not all babies were that good and not to expect the same from our next baby. And I truly believed them. I was prepared for a baby with colic that never slept and cried all the time. Somehow we managed to have a second baby just as sweet. We are blessed indeed!


1 comment:
I just want to squeeze those cheeks! Adore her! Miss you girls. Lets try to plan something soon. We are traveling in a few weeks but around otherwise :)
Xoxo
Post a Comment