Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cheap Fun!

I picked up a $15 plastic pool at Walmart for Kendall. Yeah, so I splurged a little, but the $10 pool was a little too cheap for us =) Lisa and her family stopped back in for a night on their way back to SA. So Kendall got to enjoy more time with her cousin.



This one's for everyone who has gone on a beach vacation this summer and posts pictures of their feet in the sand. Eat your heart out!
Who needs a vacation anyways when you have a swim up bar with all you can drink juiceboxes and all you can eat watermelon?!?These 2 cousins stayed cool inside, but next year can trade in their bouncy seats for floaties!


PS - I'm still very happy with my $15 pool purchase. It has kept Kendall entertained for at least an hour 5 more times since then!

No comments: