While shucking fresh corn from my grandmas farm we came across some worms, acck! I am not a bug lover myself, but have tried to allow Kendall to take up her own interests. Unfortunately, bugs is one of them. It was love at first sight and they are sure to be lifelong friends (at least until they get squished to death). They have been inseparable since they met. If she needs her hands to do something she let's them hang out on her shirt til she can hold them again. Again, accck!I've been trying to get her to leave them in this bug catcher that my friend Natalie got for Kendall as a big sister gift. So far unsuccessful. I might have to make them "accidentally"disappear for the health and safety of the other members in this house ;)
A Sale at Madewell? Don’t Mind if I Do…
12 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment