Sunday, July 31, 2011

4 Months!

Sweet baby girl, you are growing way too quickly. I cherish all of our quiet moments alone because they are too few and far between(your big sister is high maintenance!). You're quite possibly the happiest baby I've ever met. One of your smiles with your tongue hanging out and adorable dimples melts my heart every time. You sleep soundly through the night and wake quietly in the morning by sucking your thumb. In fact, this is the only way I know you're awake because you've yet to wake up crying. And you immediately light up when I come to pick you up. You LOVE being nursed to bed every night and will refuse the bottle. For this reason your father has boob envy. You are a spitting image of your father and I do believe you have a more sensitive, calm spirit like him. You are still not rolling over, but I'm not in any rush. You don't enjoy tummy time so I hardly ever put you on your stomach. Your big sister wants to hold you and kiss you all the time. Almost every day she asks me if you are big yet so that y'all can play together. You will one day be the best of friends! At your 4 month Dr. appt. you weighed in at 14 lbs 14 oz. - 81 %, 25 3/4 in long - 94%. And you got your ears pierced! Dad held you while I left the room like a coward because I couldn't stand to see you cry. The 2 shots you had to get afterwards added insult to injury.

No comments: