Thursday, September 3, 2009

Awarded

My newest friend, Britney, whom I met through my Sisterhood of Sassy Moms group recently passed on this award to me. The very first playdate I went to for this group was hosted at her house, which was amazing and very beautifully decorated. She and I both thought the other looked familiar although we haven't made the link yet. I instantly found a connection with her and her sweet baby girl Macie. We've since got together for another playdate with just our girls and are going on a shopping spree tomorrow, (I do plan on putting her decorating knack to work)! P.S - You MUST watch the video on her most recent blog entry, it's hilarious!
So now I pass the torch to some of my dear friends...................

Ticey - You were one of my friends that inspired me to start a blog (whether you knew that or not). Definitely the most organized person I know. She recently became mother to adorable twins and I always tell her there's a reason God gave her twins and not me. You are a wonderful mommy and friend!

Heather - The "other" friend that inspired me to start a blog. Heather and I have been friends since HS. I loved reading Heather's daily blogs. That's right, past tense, as in used to read her blogs. Her husband challenged her to no cable/Internet for 3 months. Stubborn Heather accepted the challenge and still has not caved. I can't wait for you to have Internet again, miss reading/seeing what Lilybug is up to!

Kim - Is actually one of Rob's best friends sister (that was a mouth full, hope you followed me). Her scrumptious, baby boy Brady, was born 2 weeks before Kendall. I love reading her witty blogs and know that I can count on at least one update a week and they always leave me hanging, waiting for more!

Now ladies, it's your turn to pass on the Loyal Friend and Writer Award to 3 of your blogger friends.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I wish that Heather not updating her blog was due to the lack of internet access at her house, but she got the internet back when Dale got home; so there's no excuse!

KK said...

Thanks, Ashley!

I can't believe Kendall is already crawling! We are enjoying the rest before Brady begins crawling and we are chasing him around the house!

She's getting cuter and cuter and now that she's mobile, I can't wait to hear more stories of her testing her mommy's speed down the hallway!