So here are pictures taken through out the day yesterday of her trying to close her bedroom door at different points in the process.

I walked up on her door already closed for this one and she's on the other side trying to push it shut while I'm holding it open, but this is as far as I could get it open.
I had to wait her out because I could see her little fingers near the hinge trying to push the door closed.
I finally coerced her to the door opening.
And this one was taken while I was sitting in her room playing with her. For the record she's very proud of her accomplishment and claps once she gets the door closed.
Now dear reader I feel the need to remind you that she just turned 8 months this week. We have a long road ahead. I don't want to even mention when she starts to like boys! I'm sure my mom is having a good laugh at this one for all the times as a child I put notes on my door that said KEEP OUT. I'm sorry mom! Can we please be on the same team now?


2 comments:
I love it; what a little toot! How true is that on how we behaved as kids; I use to do the same thing with signs on my door.
Ashley!! What an amazing little girl you have! Beautiful AND smart...you are in trouble! She's too cute!!!
Post a Comment