Thursday was Rob's day off and I guess you could say mine too. Rob and Kendall hung out at the house while I did some shopping. I went to the
Just Between Friends consignment sale in McKinney. They are all over the United States though and you should check to see when it is coming near you. FYI-each location hosts this event twice a year, typically Spring and Fall. I have found some really cool things like my diaper bag (brand new with tags still on, which I had been eyeing at a boutique but didn't want to pay the price), gently used pink Ugg boots with fur and many other name brand clothes such as Janie and Jack, Baby LuLu, Gymboree, Gap, etc. And they also carry toys, accessories, furniture, strollers, etc. Ok, so you get the point.

I came home to find my two lovebugs like this.

They must have been uncomfortable because they repositioned to this.

Anyhow, it has rained for almost a week straight and we are very sick of the rain and ready for it to stop. We want to be able to go walking again. But it looks like it will start up again in a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment