My friend Monique's little girl Sydney is now a baby model. And a very cute one I might add! Her most recent work was with JcPenney's, but she has a job this week with Belks also. They don't really give Monique a bunch of details, but she will at some point be in newspaper circulars and possibly on posters in these stores. Here is newly walking Sydney clutching her purse today like an 80 year old woman. You'd think she just cashed one of her paychecks. Nope, just some plastic bangle bracelets in there. Isn't it the most precious thing you've seen!
And here is a pic of Kendall with her buddies after our lunch date this afternoon. I think I overheard Sydney telling Kendall she'll see what strings she can pull to get Kendall in the biz too =)


2 comments:
Precious babies... how fun!
You are always so creative with your posts. You put mine to shame. There are some cute kids in McKinney. I can see Kendall as the next Top Model!!!
Post a Comment