Yep, it's here already. And she is just changing everyday! We have run into many friends and family members that can't believe how much she's changed in the short time since they saw her last. In fact, upon our return from Kansas the first thing Rob commented on was how "big" Kendall had become in the 4 days that we had been away from him.
Among some of her achievements are smiling and laughing, it's absolutely amazing! It goes right up there with seeing her for the first time. The picture to the left is the first smile I caught on camera. She had her first official tummy time on Saturday the 14th and as you will notice she is holding her head up pretty well. Her grandpa claims that she has the strongest head/neck muscles he's ever seen in a baby her age (maybe a bit biased) =) She can also roll over on her side, though we haven't seen this happen very often. She loves to push off of things with her feet and can follow voices or moving objects with her eyes. Her newest development we've noticed is talking (making sounds). When she is sleepy or hungry she makes a sound something like "mehhhhh". So Rob is convinced she will say Mom before Dad, I'm all for that.At her Dr.'s appt. yesterday she weighed in at 13 lbs. 2 oz., 24 1/4 in. long. She's now in the 92nd % for weight and 95th% for height.
So I'm a little proud of my love bug...........what can I say?!?!
So I'm a little proud of my love bug...........what can I say?!?!


1 comment:
GOOD LORD! That bow is bigger than her head! HAHHAHA! I miss baby Kendall!
Post a Comment